The users of services provided by Scandinavian Hockey Consulting AB and scandhock.com (referred to as “SHC”) agree that the use of our services will not violate any local, national or international law.
- SHC is a placement and consultant service for European hockey players whom wish to pursue hockey and/or school in North America at the amateur levels.
- All users are responsible for their own actions. SHC is not responsible for the commitment and/or the agreements between the player and the team/school and vice versa.
- SHC is not responsible for items related to the transfer itself such as player registration, transfer rules, immigration, travel, suspensions, etc.
- SHC is not responsible for coaches, teams and/or players who violate specific sport governing body rules and regulations.
- Any information you have provided to SHC regarding your identity, team/school and use of SHC information is fully accurate and true.
- SHC is not responsible for any misbehaviour(s) made by a player.
- SHC is not in any way affiliated with the NCAA and all users are responsible for their own actions. All users are responsible for knowing and understanding the NCAA’s rules, regulations, and laws.
- Each individual agrees that use of SHC is at his/her own risk. SHC does not guarantee that the service will be free of mistakes and does not make any guarantee as to the results from the usage or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information or service provided through SHC.
- According to Swedish consumer laws the redemption right is 14 days from signing up.
- By contacting us you agree to receive newsletter/information via e-mail.
- If you already have an adviser, contact that person and receive his/her permission before contacting us. By contacting SHC you guarantee that you have permission to do so from any current adviser.
- Players born in 2004 will receive a reply no earlier than January 1, 2020.
- SHC is not responsible for later or non-delivery in the event of force majeure of any contingencies beyond SHC:s control.
The personal information/data we handle are the ones that you chose to leave to us. For instance, if you use the contact form at our website or send us an e-mail. That information will be used to best serve your inquiry.
The personal information/data may be used by our partners/distributors in e.g. sending you our newsletter.
You have the right to receive information on what data is stored, make corrections or ask to be deleted from our system.
For any concerns regarding the handling of your information, please contact: email@example.com